Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Brutally honest

Almost one year ago I decided a new rule for myself: trying to be brutally honest with myself and about the things I feel. Sometimes it is easy to cover up lies with ideological reasons and it takes time that you discover what you are doing. But this new rule has been working quite well for me so far. I do not really care if it is going to mean that sometimes I have to stand alone fighting for things I believe in. Because at the end it is much bigger satisfaction for me to live in a world where my actions and thoughts are in harmony, than in a created dreamworld where I collapse under the weight of maintaining something what is not what it looks like.



This way I know that the life I live is really mine, and in my world there is not too much room for "have to", or at least not as much what I can not relate to any more. I prefer more the "want to"-s and "love to do"-s.

No comments:

Post a Comment