Sunday, February 24, 2013

Interior: places of spirit


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo


Photo by Monika Csapo



I like to read interior design newspapers. The photos you see here were taken in my bedroom, and as you will see I have a quite good collection of those interior design newspapers. For me it is important that the place I live in reflects my own personality and style. 

I like beautiful things. I like beauty in general. In people, in objects, in colors. Well, I guess every one of us has a different concept for beauty, and it is good so. 

When I re-arranged my room lately, it was important that I create a space which is not overcrowded, is dominated by light colors and as I mentioned before represents my personality. 

I borrowed some ideas from home design newspapers. For example I removed my old shelf and decided to place my newspaper-collection simply on the floor. I did the same with my books. And it looks really great!


Some other nice ideas I saw: photo wall with frames of different size and color (I go for a mix of black and white), kitchen chairs of different design (or same design, but in different color), for instance you can have two dark wooden chairs and two light plastic ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment