Monday, January 14, 2013

Body art: tattoo sleeves for men

Sorry for those of you who do not dig tattoos at all, but I decided to be a bit selfish today, and collect some photos of nice tattoo sleeves for men. I got my first tattoo at the end of September last year and since then I have had a fascination for tattoos. My favorite tattoos are colorful full arm tattoos on men, so here it is my small collection from the nice tattoos I found on the web today morning. 

The concept was to go from the more historical Japanese/tribal hardcore stuff to the modern design version of it from nowadays.


Source: guity-novin.blogspot.com



inkedout4life.com



Source: venomazn.de



Source: the province.com




Source: the designtattoo.com


Source: listal.com


Source: design-moderne.com





Source: design-moderne.com


yosotattoo.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment